Although it is widely believed that he will depart the Bundesliga powerhouses in a high-value trade the following summer, Jude Bellingham is under contract with Borussia Dortmund until June 2025.
The 19-year-old Jude Bellingham has continued to perform admirably for BVB this season, netting three goals in nine games, one of which came against Manchester City on Wednesday night in the Champions League. In addition, in order to obtain his release next summer, his German club may demand a transfer fee in the range of £100 million.
5. Manchester City
The 19-year-old has attracted the attention of Liverpool, Real Madrid, Manchester United, and Chelsea, among others.
The source says that Guardiola’s team may sign more than one midfielder this summer.
Related News | This Article Continues Below
- Top five clubs with the most Champions League Games
- LaLiga 2022-23: Barcelona vs Real Madrid: Predicted lineup, Injury news, head-to-head, telecast
- Gianni Infantino re-elected as FIFA President for the third time
- Premier League 2022-23: Chelsea vs Everton: Predicted lineup, injury news, head-to-head, telecast
- Top four managers with the most Premier League titles
- UCL 2022-23: Which teams have qualified for the Quarterfinals?
- Top five youngest players to reach 50 match wins in Bundesliga
Jude Bellingham is a top summer target for Chelsea. After failing to acquire West Ham’s Declan Rice in the competition, the Blues are said to be pursuing Bellingham, who is 19 years old.
He has previously spoken with Bellingham’s agents. Graham Potter’s team is aware that a deal might be hard because several Premier League teams want to sign him, but it’s not clear if they can outbid the other teams.
World Football News of the Moment:
- Borussia Dortmund: Top 10 all-time goal scorers
- Kylian Mbappe discusses PSG exit rumours
- Top 10 players with the most goals in El Clasico in the 21st century
- Breakdown of Lionel Messi’s 1000 goals contribution
- Top five fastest Manchester United managers to win 30 games
- Top five Players with the most assists in the 2022-23 season
- Breakdown of Cristiano Ronaldo’s 63 career hat-tricks
3. Manchester United
Manchester United must finish in the top four of the Premier League this season or win the Europa League to have a chance of signing the former Birmingham teenager. Additionally, they need to be eligible for the Champions League the following season.
The Manchester United team made significant purchases during the most recent summer transfer window. Given that they were able to pay the high asking price for Dortmund, they should also have a sizable budget at the end of the 2023–24 season.
Bellingham is said to be Liverpool’s top summer transfer target. Regardless of whether the Reds are willing to pay the potential £100 million transfer fee, Jurgen Klopp’s team will undoubtedly be in the running for his services in the upcoming season.
Bellingham has the potential to become the Merseyside giants’ long-term star in midfield, which is where Liverpool wants to improve.
1. Real Madrid
The 19-year-old is thinking about leaving Dortmund in the summer, and he wants to play for Real Madrid. The player actually wants to move to the Santiago Bernabeu in light of the fact that he accepts it will be the most brilliant choice for his future for those near him.
Bellingham is drawn to the opportunity to play for a team that will be competing for titles and the efforts of the Los Blancos players. Madrid is interested in Bellingham, but the midfielder’s current value of £81 million makes a transfer difficult.