Due to unsuccessful contract negotiations between the player and the club, Mason Mount future at Chelsea has been in doubt for some time. Like other new hires, Mount wants a pay raise, but director Todd Boehly is reluctant to give him one.
The midfielder’s departure is becoming increasingly likely as his contract expires in 18 months, and so numerous teams have expressed interest in signing him.
The top three clubs that are interested in signing the England international are listed here.
3. Mason Mount to Newcastle United
According to the Daily Mail, Newcastle United is seeking to acquire Chelsea midfielder Mason Mount in the summer.
Newcastle might participate in the Champions League the following year after a successful campaign. The top player will find the Magpies’ chances of qualifying for Europe’s so premier championship more appealing.
In the central midfield area, there need to be more high-caliber options. Mount is very familiar with the Premier League. Newcastle intends to regularly contend for prizes and the championship. Newcastle might be able to make a very appealing offer for the Chelsea star because of their strong financial backing and the fact that they are likely to win the Champions League again next season.
World Football News of the Moment:
- Top five clubs with the most Champions League Games
- LaLiga 2022-23: Barcelona vs Real Madrid: Predicted lineup, Injury news, head-to-head, telecast
- Gianni Infantino re-elected as FIFA President for the third time
- Premier League 2022-23: Chelsea vs Everton: Predicted lineup, injury news, head-to-head, telecast
- Top four managers with the most Premier League titles
- UCL 2022-23: Which teams have qualified for the Quarterfinals?
- Top five youngest players to reach 50 match wins in Bundesliga
2-Mason Mount to Manchester United
Manchester United is also interested in adding a new midfielder to their roster. As a consequence of this, they might decide to look for Mount as a possible target; ESPN reports that the Red Devils are monitoring his condition.
The club is once more a formidable opponent and presents a compelling opportunity for prospective players as a result of Erik ten Hag’s efforts to rebuild. Mount would without a doubt further develop the group’s quality, and he could see Joined as being a fitter for battling for titles.
Related News | This Article Continues Below
- Borussia Dortmund: Top 10 all-time goal scorers
- Kylian Mbappe discusses PSG exit rumours
- Top 10 players with the most goals in El Clasico in the 21st century
- Breakdown of Lionel Messi’s 1000 goals contribution
- Top five fastest Manchester United managers to win 30 games
- Top five Players with the most assists in the 2022-23 season
- Breakdown of Cristiano Ronaldo’s 63 career hat-tricks
1. Mason Mount to Liverpool
Liverpool The Reds have been linked with a move for the 24-year-old, and they have been Mount’s most ardent supporters for some time. While Mount has played in the front three for the majority of his time at Chelsea, he has also appeared in center midfield.
During the summer, Liverpool will undoubtedly attempt to improve that position. Be that as it may, their quest for Jude Bellingham would introduce a test on the grounds that the Borussia Dortmund star would request a major expense.